Current Job Postings:
2019 ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program Internship
APPLICATIONS DUE BY May 3rd.
The Weeks Bay will be hosting one paid summer internship funded by ExxonMobil’s Community Summer Jobs Program. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about land conservation, native plant identification, invasive plant control, and natural resource management. The intern will assist the Executive Director in restoration and enhancement projects on protected lands, event planning for the 2019 Pelican Paddle, and other daily operations of a land trust.
- Intern is expected to commit to the entire eight week position. Starting June 10th and running through August 3rd.
- Intern will work around 35 hours each week and some weekend work will be required.
- Intern will be paid $2,500 before taxes.
- Intern will need to feel comfortable working outside in hot, humid, wilderness environments.
- Intern will need to be responsible enough to work independently and as part of a small dedicated team.
- Intern must be a currently enrolled, full-time (minimum of 12 hours), undergraduate having completed at least their freshman year.
- Intern will be returning to school in the fall of 2019 as a full-time freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Intern is not related to any employee or permanent contractor of ExxonMobil.
- Intern is not related to any employee or board member of the Weeks Bay Foundation
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com