Thank you! We’re glad you’re here. We hope you’ve made the decision to help fund land protection and restoration initiatives in the coming year, as well as outreach programs that directly involve the community in local conservation efforts.
The work we do cannot happen without you. So what does your donation actually do?
- Helps us build a future where citizens will enjoy clean water and the natural resources that make our coast so special.
- Helps us bring public access to all by funding the creation of two nature preserves in Baldwin and Mobile counties.
- Helps fund important land protection projects.
- Helps us enhance the land we save, some of which is critical habitat for endangered species.
- Helps fund staff to monitor protected lands.
- Helps us foster Weeks Bay Reserve research and education programs.
We hope you will pat yourself on the back for your generosity, and for your role as a “citizen conservationist.”