What is the #1 way you can support the work of Weeks Bay Foundation today? Become a monthly contributor. Monthly giving is the most cost-effective way to contribute to the Foundation in manageable amounts while making a lasting contribution to protecting land and open spaces, clean water, and our area’s unique marine and wildlife habitats.
Why become a monthly contributor?
- Your donation goes farther! Annual renewal letters take more time and cost more money in resources like paper and postage.
- It allows you to increase your support and spread your donation throughout the year. Suppose you gave $100 last year. This year, if you sign up for $10/month, you might not feel the difference, but your annual total will be $120. That’s a 20% increase in land protection power!
- It provides the Foundation with a dependable income so we can work year-round to protect land and water forever. Your steady support will help us plan.
- It’s easy, automatic, and convenient. Your connection to the Foundation will stay current. You’ll be advancing conservation every month!
How does it work?
- It’s simple. You can start your monthly contributions through our secure online form where you will choose “monthly” after selecting “recurring donation.”
- You decide your monthly gift amount.
- You are free to cancel at any time.
What does this all mean? We can use more of your donation to protect and restore land!