What is the #1 way you can help the Weeks Bay Foundation today? Become a monthly member. Monthly members are Foundation supporters who choose to make their membership donation monthly instead of once a year. Monthly giving is the most cost-effective way to contribute to the Foundation in manageable amounts while making a lasting contribution to protecting land and open space, local water resources, and our area’s unique marine and wildlife habitats.
Why become a monthly member?
- Your donation goes farther! Annual renewal letters take more time and cost more money in resources like paper and postage.
- It allows you to increase your support and spread your dues throughout the year. Suppose you gave $100 last year. This year, if you sign up for $10/month, you might not feel the difference, but your annual total will be $120. That’s a 20% increase in land protection power!
- It provides the Foundation with a dependable income so we can work year-round to protect land and water forever. Your steady support will help us plan.
- It’s easy, automatic, and convenient. Your connection to the Foundation will stay current. You’ll be advancing conservation every month!
How does it work?
- It’s simple. You can start your monthly membership through our secure online form where you will choose “monthly” after selecting “recurring donation,” or fill out the giving envelope in this issue authorizing us to charge your credit or debit card every month.
- You decide your monthly gift amount.
- You are free to cancel at any time.
What does this all mean? We can use more of your membership dues to protect and restore land!